DiRECT provides services for
international affairs at School of Science,
and support foreign nationals mainly as a student.
Zonta Club of Sendai I (仙台Iゾンタクラブ）is now accepting the application for the grant for female students traveling abroad for making research presentations at international conferences overseas（国際学会発表渡航支援）.
1) Candidates must remain enrolled as Tohoku University female graduate students at the time of travel
2) No restrictions of research areas and nationalities
*Preference shall be given to those who had little opportunities to present their research at international concerences overseas in the past
1) Research presentation should be given sometime between August 2017 and March 2018
2) Purpose of the travel should be for making a research presentation
3) Receiving similar purpose grant cannot be allowed
Travel expense: Up to 150,000 yen
Participation fee cannot be covered.
For graduate students, accommodation expense will be also subsidized.
Up to 350,000 yen
＜How to apply＞
Prepare documents that are instructed in the guideline to submit directly to the office in charge.
Center for Gender Equality Promotion
◆ Application Period:
Please submit the documents directly to General Affairs Section, General Affairs and Planning Department （総務企画部総務課総務係） by Friday, June 30, 2017.
>>日本語で読む/Read this information in Japanese