DiRECT provides services for
international affairs at School of Science,
and support foreign nationals mainly as a student.
>>Read this information in Japanese/日本語で読む
The Mitsubishi Corporation （三菱商事）has released their scholarship application information for spring 2018.
◆ Those who satisfy all of the following conditions below:
1. Student who is 3rd or 4th year of undergraduate student, Master's student, or Doctoral student
2. Student who does not receive other scholarship
3. Student who can receive the scholarship at least for one year
4. Student who has not received the Mitsubishi Corporation International Sholarship in the past.
* Student who is applying for another scholarship through Tohoku University is not eligible.
◆ Number of nominees
No limit from School of Science
（However, one from each country)
◆ Scholarship Amount:
Undergraduate Students: 100,000 yen/month
Graduate Students: 150,000 yen/month
◆ Scholarship payment period:
From April 2018 to until completing the course period (within the designated normal course period)
◆ How to apply:
Prepare documents that are instructed in the guideline to submit them to the department office.
*It is advisable to make your application form by using the computer.
The application form in English can be used for English program students only (AMC & IGPAS) .
◆ Application Period:
Please contact the department office for the deadline.
(It is likely to be a few days prior to the deadline set by the Student Support Section, which is Friday, January 5, 2018).