>>Read this information in Japanese/日本語で読む
The KDDI Foundation (KDDI財団) has released their scholarship application information for 2019.
◆ Eligibility Requirements:
- be a student researching Information Techolonogy or related area in the fields of Law, Politics, Economics, Social Science, and Science Technology
- be from target countries (see the application guide on page 5)
- be age of 35 or younger as of April 1, 2019
- be a self-financed international student enrolling in Master's or Doctoral program
* A graduate research student who is expected to enroll in the regular graduate program in April 2019 is not eligible to apply
* The Doctoral program student is eligible to apply only when he/she plans to obtain the doctoral degree.
◆ Scholarship Amount:
◆ Scholarship payment period:
For 6 months or 12 months from April 1, 2019
◆ Application Documents:
Prepare documents that are instructed in the guideline to submit them to the department office.
*Documents should be typed by a computer (The documents written by hand with a pen should not be accepted.)
◆ Application Period:
Please contact the department office for the deadline.
(It is likely to be a few days prior to the deadline set by the Student Support Section, which is Thursday, July 5, 2018).