>>> Read this article in Japanese/日本語で読む
The scholarship information in this article is applied to CURRENT Graduate School of Science students at Tohoku University or those who have already applied for the Entrance Examination ONLY.
The Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation has announced their scholarship application for 2019.
- Studens who will start their Master's program in October 2019 (including students who has already started studying in Japan as a bachelor or a research students and those who will enroll in the Master's program in October 2019).
- Students from countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America countries.
(Please check the application guide for the specific target countries.)
- Japanese language skill is not essential but the level equivalent of JLPT N3 or above is preferable.
- Those who have applied to another scholarship by Tohoku University recommendation are not eligible.
◆ Scholarship Amount:
- Living allowance: 120,000 yen/month
- Admission (Entrance) fee: 282,000 yen
- Tuition fee: 535,800 yen
- Travel expense: Economy class roundtrip airfare between Japan and your country. (It will be paid to those who live outlide Japan only.)
◆ Scholarship Term:
From October 2019 until completion of Master's program in 2021 (maximum 2 years)
◆ Application Documents (Only accessible within campus network)
Application documents can be filled out in Japanese or in English by using the computer.
◆ Application Deadline:
Please contact the department office for the deadline.
(It is likely to be a few days prior to the deadline set by the Student Support Section, which is Tuesday, August 6, 2019.)