>>Read this information in Japanese/日本語で読む
The KDDI Foundation (KDDI財団) has released their scholarship application information for 2022.
◆ Eligibility Requirements:
- be a student researching Information Techolonogy or related area in the fields of Law, Politics, Economics, Social Science, and Science Technology
- be from target countries (see the application guide on page 5)
- be age of 35 or younger as of April 1, 2022
- be a self-financed international student enrolling in Master's or Doctoral program
* A graduate research student who is expected to enroll in the regular graduate program in April 2022 is not eligible to apply
* The 3rd year of the Doctoral program student is eligible to apply only when he/she expects to obtain the doctoral degree.
◆ Scholarship Amount:
◆ Scholarship payment period:
For 6 months or 12 months from April 1, 2022
◆ Application Documents:
Prepare documents that are instructed in the guideline to submit them to the Student Support Section.
*Documents should be typed by a computer (The documents written by hand with a pen should not be accepted.)
◆ Application Deadline
July 16 (Friday), 2021
The application materials should be sent to the Student Support Section, the School of Science by email.
※The School of Science will announce the results of the screening process by July 30, 2021. If you pass the university-wide selsection, you will be recommended by the unviersity.
※If you have any questions, please email to the section.
※As a rule, you can not apply for this one if you are receiving/applying for any other scholarships.
＜Inquiry & Contact＞
Student Support Section, Academic Affairs Division, School of Science
6-3 Aoba, Aramaki, Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi-ken 980-8578
Tel: 022-795-6403 Fax: 022-795-6345