We are inviting Prof. Tomasz Dietl, a leading scientist in spintronics, to give us the following lectures.
Students of Interdepartmental Doctoral Degree Program for Multi-dimensional Materials Science Learders can obtain a point by attending each of the lectures.
Speaker: Prof. Tomasz Dietl
Institute of Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences
Institute of Theoretical Physics, Warsaw University
WPI-AIMR, Tohoku University
- Wednesday, 19 Nov. 4:30 pm ‐ 6:00 pm
[Topic] Origins of relevant interactions
- Thursday, 20 Nov. 4:30 pm ‐ 6:00 pm
[Topic] Magnetic and spintronic elements
- Wednesday, 26 Nov. 4:30 pm ‐ 6:00 pm
[Topic] Interactions between magnetic moments
- Thursday, 27 Nov. 4:30 pm ‐ 6:00 pm
[Topic] Models of magnetic ordering
Room A401 Laboratory for Nanoelectronics and Spintronics, RIEC [H‐03]
* Katahira campus: http://www.tohoku.ac.jp/en/about/map_direction.html
Posted on：November 13, 2014
Spintronics Office: spin.office*ml.tohoku.ac.jp
※ Please change "*" to @.